Thursday, December 18, 2008

HaPpY DaY!

It's my birthday ToDay... weird enough to wish myself a "HappY BiRthDaY To AsHLeY" (believe me, its my 1st time wishing myself.. kinda of Weirdo) .. I Do SinCereLy hopE that my Wish (since How many yrs have I wish for ThAt)... will fINaLLY fulFil thIs Time RoUnd...

I like to thanks My FaMiLy && Friends who sent me theiR BirtHDaY greetinGs.. not forgetting thOse Who wisH me YesterDay! JoY & JaC...AnD a SpeciAL gifT "courier" to me By My PrimaRY SchOOL friend ShEryL... who Often mention me in her BloG...

YeaH yeah.... ThIs YeaR - 2008 was A Fast yr... started a New Job.. PeoPle are all FriEndLy... I Guess I am Blessed wITh a Job with All Like minds :) OnLy thing = GoT to imProve My MinDSet in EverYthinG I do... I mUst Be DeteRmINed to tAke A Grad DiP In HR.. In The Yr to cOmE..

And Am alSo BlessEd with A Good and unDerstandiNg HubbY... FamILY.. gOt to hv mOre Gatherings...And Yes - HolidaYs!! RTW... a loNg distAnce WisH..

LooK ouT foR ME in the Next Blog... Don't sLeep.. I ProMise to "paste" soMe Visual For Your "Sight EntertainMent" :)

MerrY X'MaS & HaPPi NeW YeAr!

Snow Ing AsH...

1 comment:

SHERYL said...

cool! My name is in ur blog. It is always a nice feeling having mention in fren's blog. :)